The Gretl Conference is a meeting of users and developers of the gretl program. It takes place every two years and the structure is like a small scientific conference with invited sessions, outreach sessions by the developers of the program and presentations contributed by users.
All users are encouraged to submit abstracts for possible presentations. Presentations on any Gretl-related topic are considered, including (but not limited to) the following:
- new user-written commands, including commands for modeling and estimation, graphical analysis, data management, or reporting
- use or evaluation of existing Gretl commands
- methods for teaching statistics with Gretl or teaching the use of Gretl
- case studies of Gretl use in novel areas or applications
- surveys or critiques of Gretl facilities in specific fields
- comparisons of Gretl with other software or use of Gretl together with other software
- computational techniques of interest to users and developers of open source software
Invited speakers: We have been fortunate so far because in our conferences we had guest speakers of very high level in the world of econometrics. Thanks to all of them.
Please stay tuned between 2014 and 2015 to our call for the next Gretl conference in Berlin